Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)


When one has children, and they're home on winter break one needs to do something that the kids like to do. One solution was to take them to the movies. For entertainment for children this movie hits all the right buttons.

For me it was a bit more slapstick then I cared for, but the kids loved it. The plot is lame, and the story is weak, but that's not the point in this movie. It's all about the site gags, and the funny situations our three main characters get into.

Even I at times enjoyed the movie. Especially when I heard my two boys laugh at the antics on the screen. If you have little ones you can't miss with this. I even heard the wife laugh a couple of times at some jokes, so it does appeal to a wide variety of people. Even I wasn't immune to the sophomore jokes ad antics.

It's fun for the family, and the kids will like it too.

So I won't go into detail about the movie because there isn't much to say about the film. It's meant to be a distraction, and it being released over the holidays is a smart move on the distributors part. Where & when else can you corner the kid market then over a holiday break. 20th Century Fox is smart. Smart like a fox!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)