Interesting Film Noir link

Another really neat web site is Film Noir of the week. It's created by Steve-O, and if you're a fan of film noir films then this is a good place to start. I'm always amazed at the depth and how Steve puts it all together.

I'm a big fan of noir films, and I guess Deadly Obsessions is my little tribute to it. When people tell me about the dialogue in the film and just how much there is of it I just refer them to such film classics as "Detour", Double Indemnity, and "DOA". A lot of noirs were dialogue driven, so I didn't see a problem with it. I'm not comparing myself to any of these classics it's just my argument in using dialogue. I do notice especially among the young that their attention span is quite limited. I see this in the students where I work. Maybe it's an age thing I really don't know, but as the French say "c'est la vie".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)