Catching a wave!

I noticed that I haven't posted here in a while, and its not because I haven't anything to say it's because I have too much to say. To make a long story short I've been hashing around ideas and thoughts for a new project. I've also been keeping busy at work with various events needing my assistance. But the main thought is what to do as a next project. I want to do so much but before I go down that path I need to make sure that the story and the project is worth doing. Because I have a feeling I'll be living with this one for sometime.

Short or feature? I really don't know. I've come to the conclusion what ever better fits the story I'll do, but first I need to write it.

I can tell you that it has a lot of personal stuff in it. About mortality, the relationship between fathers and sons, and just plain generational stuff that makes us who we are. If that sounds vague its not on purpose it's just that I don't have a handle on it all yet. Like I said in a previous post I'm writing and seeing what sticks. I've also been busy with the family and that in itself takes a lot of time.

SO why this post? I don't know why, but I felt it wrong not to say what's up. I could write about movies I've seen, or DVD's that are coming out, but there are better authors out there that do it better then me, so why bother. this blog is about trying to make a film.

Try looking at Everybody on Mars is dead blog. Their doing something, and my hats off to them. I do feel good knowing that there are others out there also doing their own thing, and trying to make their own movies. It would be cool some day if we all met and had a sort of convention, but our projects keep us all busy so it's a hard thing to do, but maybe one day.

Till then people keep the creative juices flowing, and don't forget to breath!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)