Write you bastard, Just Write!

Okay in for a penny, in for a pound. I've decided to go all in. Why not? Script Frenzy is happening in April. It's where you need to write a 100 page screenplay by the end of April. No prizes, no competition, just writing for writings sake. I was a bit dubious at first, but I like what these mad men & women propose.

My screenwriting teacher back in the day told me it all happens in "your head". She was SO right there. We can be are worst enemies sometimes. This wouldn't be my first script, but it would be one for fun. For the sheer whim. I have two or three ideas, but I'm not sure of what I really want. So between my fathers little documentary, script frenzy, and real life my plate is full.

Hope I haven't bitten off more then I can chew. But sometimes you just got to shut-up, and do. Let's see how it works out shall we.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)