John Polonia (1968-2008)


I just found out that John Polonia had passed away on Monday February 25th of a heart aneurysm. Now I only saw a few of both Mark & John's films, and I believe I met John way back at some convention whose name escapes me. No I wasn't a fan of their films, but I had a certain respect for the guys. They made a bunch of low budget horror films that got distributed and seen. John's knowledge of filmmaking and filmmaking history was astounding, and he LOVED what he was doing. In my book that's all that matters. So I feel obligated to write this in respect and admiration for John. He was taken way too young, and he leaves a wife and young son behind which is tragic enough. My condolences go out to his family, his wife and young son and all who knew John Polonia.

There's a great tribute here to John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)