DJI Osmo Pocket Camera

Okay here's a really neat little camera for those on the go videos.  The video is brought to you by our friends at B&H camera.  The results are stunning, and the size of the camera is even more remarkable.  You can use it with you're smart phone as well, or just alone by itself.  It's a lot less encumbered when not using your smartphone, but when you use your smartphone you have a better viewer to frame your shots with.  Either is good.

It also can take still pictures, so it makes for an excellent on the go camera for blog posts, and web based applications.  I am blown away with the quality too.  I'm sure sound isn't that great, but from what I saw for simple set-ups it sounds okay.

It's a bit pricey but at $349 it's not a bad deal if you use it for blogging purposes or you're an aspiring you-tube star.  I'm sure we'll see more of this in the future.  The clarity and the smoothness of the shots are really good.  Take a look at the video:



I have to say it looks great, and has many applications.  I am amazed at the quality.  I have just one question.  Whose going to be the first to use this gem for a feature film?

Why? You say.  Why Not?

I'm thinking this would be a great camera for shooting interviews or demo videos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)