Blogging in the 21st century...


I started another blog, but I don't want to abandon this blog.  They say the more you write the better you get, so I've double downed.  Being relevant in the 21st century is important.  Both on a personal level as well as on a career level.  I will not abandon this blog just because I've had so much fun doing it, and it's because of this blog I've meet and talked with some pretty awesome folks.  I will try and review more films since I like doing it, and though I'm no Roger Ebert I do enjoy it.  Being a filmmaker of sorts I find it hard to hate a film or not enjoy a film.  It either works for me or it doesn't.  I was always taught constructive criticism will make you better.  In a culture of attacking ideas and thoughts I find that counter-productive.

I have always loved and admired the "French New Wave" because of their collaboration with each other as well as their competitiveness towards each other.  They produced some radically interesting films.

I'm also closing in on my 500th published post, and I don't want to abandon that.  So here's the address to my other blog on wordpress:

https://kgbproductions.wordpress.com/


Thanks for listening...



kg
bproductions.wordpress.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)