Stella's Secret

Stella's Secret from Karl Bauer on Vimeo.

This is my 400th entry here, and I wanted to post something I'm quite proud of. I've met many people throughout my life, and I've had the honor and the privilege to meet some extraordinary men and women. Though I seem to be going through a transition of sorts I still want to continue meeting these extraordinary men and women, and get their story out.

Every one of us has a story to tell. I truly believe that. Those stories need to be shared. We all have commonalties together, and telling these stories helps us understand our fellow neighbors, and citizens. We have to stop building walls and start building bridges to each other. It frustrates me to see a house divided. When I was growing up I heard the stories of my father, mother, grandmother, and grandfather. I heard what they went through, and being young at the time I truly didn't understand all that they had to say. Now being older I get it, and I understand. More and more we are losing this practice, and history is becoming more and more lost to us. We are bombarded with pop culture, commercials, and 24 hour news and slowly losing our history. By documenting the stories we hold onto them for the next generation, so they can make sense of it all.

I want to do more. It's as simple as that. I hope I can and am allowed to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)