The Struggle!


Go over to Ballast Films and check out Bryan Wizemann video about a arguement he had with his wife about film. It got to me, and I can understand how Sabina (Wizemann's wife) feels.

A film career is anything but stable, and having a family is a hard balance when both film & family compete with each other. Personally I could never do the balancing act, and I've always thought family first. Also if you get a chance head on over to wholphindvd.com

I'd be curious to know how the filmmaker and his wife are now, and if they've resolved the career choices of each other.

Comments

Unknown said…
We're doing okay now, we've always been okay. I've always been working, though it's not evident from this film. Thanks for the post...

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)