DIY -Days


I've been in a funk, and the only way I feel to get out of it is throw things in the air. Meet new people, hear creative people who may be in the same boat I'm in. Film making is not a solitary endeavor. It involves a lot of people, and so this seemed like a good forum to go to, and re-charge the batteries.

Writing can only take you so far. What I need and want is creative input. I've been seriously thinking of just saying no more, but a little inner voice says no, and I'm listening to it. Even my wife wants me to continue.

I've always said it takes energy to get a project off the ground, and maybe this conference may just do that. I've always been up front with people. If you tell them what you want to do maybe some others can figure out how to help you. You just need to get out there, so we'll see how it all works out.

Trust me I've been silent, but only for a reason. If I had anything worth saying I'd say it, but right now I don't. Figured posting about this event may interest others out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)

Megan (2022)