Neat Link

It never ceases to maze me what you can find on the web. Over at iklips they have a segment called lunch with David. David Poland is a guy who sits down with writers, directors, and stars of movies and just has a nice intimate conversation with the person. It's eye opening and revealing. I always like the one on one interviews, and you get so much more out of it when the subject is relaxed. Richard Dreyfuss is his latest guest.

Directing actors has always been fascinating to me. The way the creative process works is really inspiring, and fun. It's also frustrating and complicated. That's why I like working with professionals. You get it all. The ecstasy and the agony all in one. It makes for good movie making, and something I want to continue to do.

Check it out if you have some time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alvin & the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009)

Megan (2022)

Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011)